Maryland Lawyer Has a Reputation for Results
Experienced Rockville attorney works hard for clients
When you are facing a criminal charge, an emotional family dispute or a challenging business issue, you need an attorney who will seek to understand your needs, act swiftly to protect your rights and advocate zealously for your interests. At the Law Office of Daniel Wright, in Rockville, I have achieved positive results for clients throughout Maryland and the District of Columbia since 1992. My focus is on criminal defense, family law, business law and civil litigation. When you have a legal need in these areas, I will fight hard for you at every stage of your case.
Combining aggressive legal advocacy with a client-centered focus
The legal system can be overwhelming, especially if you are facing an unanticipated issue such as an arrest for DUI or injuries sustained from an auto accident. An effective legal strategy starts with an experienced attorney who is focused on achieving the best possible result for you. When I take your case, you receive the benefit of my:
- Established practice — With more than a quarter-century of experience fighting for clients in Maryland and the Washington, D.C. area, I have a reputation built on extensive legal knowledge, determined advocacy and strategic thinking. I know the law and the inner workings of the court system, and I know how to protect your rights in criminal defense, family law and business matters.
- Personalized, reliable advice — You won’t be left wondering where your case stands when you leave my office. I take the time to explain your legal issue in terms you understand. I provide detailed, honest advice about your options. And I work with you to develop a strategy targeted to your unique needs and goals. You will know where your case is headed, and you will know it is in good hands.
- Strong litigation skills — Whether you’re fighting criminal charges or battling for child custody, even the best legal strategy must be backed by solid courtroom skills. I have been recognized as one of Maryland’s top trial lawyers, and I put my litigation skills to work before we ever step inside the courthouse. When my opponents know I can take a case to trial and win it, they are more willing to consider an out-of-court resolution on our terms.
Whether you are facing a criminal charge, a contested divorce action or a business lawsuit, you can count on my powerful and determined representation of your rights and interests.
Reliable Rockville attorney offers comprehensive legal services
If you are in Maryland or Washington, D.C. and need assistance with a personal or business legal matter, I provide skilled legal representation in these areas:
- Criminal defense — In any criminal matter, the stakes are high, so you deserve skilled counsel from an experienced criminal defense attorney. I represent clients charged with felony and misdemeanor offenses of all types including white collar crimes, online crimes, drug crimes, theft, sex crimes, assault and battery, DUI/DWI and juvenile law matters. I also handle expungements if you are seeking to clear your record of prior offenses.
- Family law — Divorce and other family law matters can present significant financial and emotional challenges. I use my negotiation skills to streamline the process so you can move on with your life more quickly. If out-of-court resolution isn’t possible, I will make strong arguments to the court to protect your rights, assets and children.
- Business law — One of the best ways to protect your business’s assets and future — and shield yourself from personal liability — is by working with an experienced business law attorney. I bring my knowledge of business and finance to help with formation, contract negotiation and drafting agreements.
- Civil litigation — Contract disputes, commercial disputes, and disagreements with partners and shareholders are an unfortunate but all too common part of business operations. If you are facing a business lawsuit or other civil litigation, I will advocate vigorously for your interests.
Regardless of your specific legal issue, I have the experience and determination to get the results you need.
Contact an experienced Maryland attorney for your legal needs
When facing criminal charges, a domestic dispute or a business challenge, you benefit from the advice of experienced legal counsel. Please call the Law Office of Daniel Wright at (301) 655-8130 or contact me online to schedule a consultation at my Rockville office.